I got this idea to create and build my very own financial vision board after reading MyPF’s article on “What is a Financial Vision Board and How Does It Work?” I’ve never thought that we can create a vision board specifically for our money goals! So cool that we actually can!
THE CONCEPT OF A VISION BOARD
If this is your first time hearing about a vision board, it is a visual representation of your goals or ideal life where you cut and paste pictures and images that represent and reflect your goals and values. The idea is for us to look at it regularly so it can become a sort of motivation for us to achieve our personal goals.
Creating a vision board is also associated with the Law of Attraction. The act of looking at our vision board regularly will activate and program our brain to notice the opportunities that exist around us that can help us to achieve our goals and ideal life, and attract success.
- How to Create an Empowering Vision Board
- How to Make a Vision Board
- The Reason Vision Boards Work and How to Make One
THE CONCEPT OF A FINANCIAL VISION BOARD
So apparently we can do the same, especially for our financial goals! Either we want to become debt-free, saving for an emergency fund, buying our first home, get financial literacy, or any other money goals, we can come up with a visual of that goals and create a board reflecting all of them.
- Manifest Money with a Vision Board
- Making a Vision Board Could Help You Save Money
- Create a Financial Vision Board to “See” and Realize Your Money Goals
CREATING MY OWN FINANCIAL VISION BOARD
So with my non-existent artistic skill, I decided to create my own financial vision board, for fun! However, instead of doing it the traditional physical way using pieces of pictures from magazines, books, or newspapers, I did it online vide this design website, Canva.com.
I present to you…….
MY FINANCIAL VISION BOARD FOR 2021!
Oh my god, allow me to be so in love with my own creation. It’s so pretty. Great visual. Oh I can do art.
… said someone that still draws hills by writing a ‘m’.
If you can’t figure out yet what those images stand for, let me briefly tell you:
- The flat lay of someone working with laptop and coffee – I want to work smart and hard this year.
- Laptop with the word blog on it – I want to continue this figuringgitout.
- Money – I want money.
- Woman giving a speech in her power pose – I want to drive my own career growth.
- Stock charts – I want to improve my knowledge and skills in stock trading.
- Those united hands – I want to always help and treat others.
- Open hand towards the sea – Hopefully with all these, I will be open to inviting blessings and opportunities to my life.
As this is my first time doing this, I don’t know to what extent this vision board can help me moving towards my money goals. Anyway, this is a fun thing to do. And ahhh I feel like achieving my goals already!
Want to do one for yourself?
Let’s continue figuringgitout.