ALL OF MY POSTS IN ONE PAGE
First of all, Let’s Get Personal (Financially)
NO BUY YEAR 2020
That one year that I don’t buy stuff.
- Bye-Buy: No Buy Year 2020 (The whys and hows)
- January Update
- February Update
- March Update
- April Update
- May Update
- June Update and Mid-Year Review
- July Update
- August Update
- September Update
- October Update
- November Update
- The Final Update of My No Buy Year & My Spending Review of 2020
- What I’ve Learned from Not Buying Anything for A Year
- How to Prepare for a No Buy Year
- 10 Things I Bought After Not Buying Anything for One Whole Year
MONTHLY REVIEW 2021
That post no-buy year.
- My January Highlight: I Spent RM430 on Covid-19 Tests, Twice!
- My February Highlight: Work is Crazy
- My March Highlight: Here’s How I Spent My Tax Refund
- My April Highlight: I’m Having a Spending Relapse
- My May Update: Getting Back on Track
Those times when I plan my financial life.
- Covid-19: My Money Plan
- Covid-19: My Money Plan Follow Up
- How I Reset and Prepare for the New Year and My Goals for 2021
- Creating My Financial Vision Board
- 10 Ways I Declutter My Finances for the New Year
- Creating My Financial Vision Board – Look at How It Turned Out!
Those times when I review everything about money.
- My Spending Review of 2019
- WFH: Going to Work is Expensive
- Time to Reset and Prepare for the New Year and Why It’s Important
- What I Spent for Raya in 2021
- I Did Not Pay My PTPTN Loan – You Can Too
- My Relationship with Money: A Year Ago vs Now
- The Actual Cost of Owning My Car Every Month: Perodua Axia SE
Those posts where I talk about saving money.
- Ways I Do (and Tried but Failed) to Fill Up My Emergency Fund
- The Day I Saved My First RM10,000
- Covid-19: Time to Stop Living the Paycheck to Paycheck Lifestyle
- Dapat Gaji, Makan Gaji, Repeat
MONEY RANT AND LESSON
Those random personal money rants and lessons.
- Figuring Out What Money Means to Me
- It’s Not as Easy as “Just Save Your Money!”
- Covid-19: Not So Panic Buying
- Why Don’t We Start Giving People Free Money?
- 10 Random Money Tips I Learned from Reddit
- 7 Things I Learned About Money from My Parents in My Childhood
Those posts when I talk about lifestyle and personal growth.
- 10 Things to Consider Before Joining a Gym
- My First Stock Trading Experience as a Total Beginner in Malaysia
- 20 Mistakes Women Make that Hinder and Sabotage Our Career Growth
That section specially for fellow readers and bookworms.
- Book Review: Money Stories from Malaysians Volume 1 & 2
- From Physical Books to Kindle: Why I Finally Go for e-Books
- Kindle Paperwhite in Malaysia: Unboxing, Review, Tips, and Tricks
- Ways to Get Kindle e-Books in Malaysia
Those times when I reflect about life, all the goods and bads.